Final Expense Insurance
Every day families face the difficult task of saying goodbye to their loved ones.
A traditional funeral for adults, which includes a casket and vault, costs on average:
– More than $ 10,000. Additional expenses for flowers, limos, and obituaries can add thousands of dollars to the total cost. Many funerals can cost more than $ 15,000.
– Many people DO NOT want to leave this financial burden on their families after their death.
– A whole life insurance policy can be a great way for you to protect your families from the costs of final expenses.
PLAN TODAY TO BE CALM TOMORROW
– Prepare for the UNEXPECTED.
– HELP PROTECT you and your FAMILY at all stages of life.
– Your RETIREMENT can be some of the most important financial decisions you make in your life.
Expert Licensed Agents
Addres: 12211 Regency Village Dr Orlando, FL 32821
+1 (407) 686-8516 ; +1 (863) 797‑4788
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org