A home is often one of the largest investments a family will ever make. Mortgage life insurance can help protect your clients’ loved ones and family home in the event of an economic hardship caused by death, disability, or unemployment.
A mortgage life insurance policy helps guarantee a tax-free benefit to beneficiaries that can be used to help with mortgage payments or other financial responsibilities in the event of the policyholder’s death. Americo offers Home Mortgage Series Plus, a series of mortgage life insurance products and optional benefits and riders, that may help:
– Pay off the mortgage in the event of death.
– Receive 100% of the base premiums at the end of the Cash Back Option period.
– Make the mortgage payment during a disability.
– Pay a lump sum if diagnosed with a qualifying illness.
– Protect your valuable coverage if you become involuntarily unemployed or totally disabled.